PreSchool & Kindergarten
St. Gerard Majella School schools offers a quality Catholic education that prepares students for elementary school. The all-day preschool and kindergarten programs provide a variety of learning opportunities and experiences.
By the end of Kindertgarten our students learn many things!
- Students recognize the many signs of God's love in our lives.
- Students understand and apply the knowledge of sounds, letters, and words.
- Students become writers, speakers, and listeners.
- Students develop number sense, spatial sense and an ability to see geometry all around them.
- Students will measure, estimate, and recognize patterns.
- Students distinguish between living and non-living things and classify items by describing properties.
- Students demonstrate force and motion.
- Students exercise to develop a sound body as well as mind.
- Students learn what it means to be a citizen.
- Students explore their creativity.
STUDENTS HAVE FUN!!!